Major Stock Water Scheme
Client: Paraway Pastoral Co
Location: Buttabone Station, Warren NSW
Aquawest was awarded the contract to design and construct the upgrade and new installation of Buttabone Livestock stock water system in Warren.
Total daily water demand as designed was around 500,000 litres per day on 3 separate water projects.
- 4 new 50,000 litre Grundfos Solar Pumps
- Connection to 3 existing solar pumps
- 3 Electric Pump Stations – bore and surface booster pumps
- Approx 120 km of 75mm, 63mm & 50mm polythene pipelines
- Connection to 20 existing tanks and installation of 30 new tanks
- Connection to 40 existing troughs and installation of 40 new troughs
- Installation of three dust suppression systems at sheep and cattle yards